7. Learn how to budget with a low-income
8. Learn about housing assistance programs
including ones for people living with HIV/AIDS
9. Find resources to find a job
10. Learn more about cooking on a budget and eating more non-traditional foods
11. Find the free food resources and assistance programs that are available.
Townspeople helps more than 30,000 people each year find a place to call home. We also provide supportive and affordable housing to low-income people living with HIV/AIDS and other special needs. Your support counts.
Townspeople is a 501 (c) nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible
We are located at 4080 Centre Street, Suite 201, San Diego, CA 92103 - 619.295.8802 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to Townspeople through AmazonSmile
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Townspeople whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Just click on the link, sign in, and shop like you would normally.