There are various financial resources available to low income persons. Below is a list of some that you may find useful:
- County of San Diego assistance programs. Click here to go to the County website.
- Telephone help thru Lifeline:The California Lifeline Program is a state program that provides discounted home phone and cell phone services to eligible households. Click here to go to Lifeline.
- The Community Action Partnership (CAP) helps those in need. Click here for help with bills.
- San Diego Gas & Electric Low-Income Rate Assistance. Click here to apply.
- 211 San Diego can help with health, food, housing, disaster, veterans, and other specialized needs. Click here to go to their site.
- Click here for an interactive map of food distribution locations in and around San Diego.
Create A Household Budget
Budget your money in just a few minutes.
Fill in the white areas and the sheet makes automatic calculations showing you how much money you are spending weekly and monthly compared to your income.
After you fill this out, click on “charts” at the bottom and see the breakdown of income and expense by percentage.
Feel free to download this form by clicking here.